Green Edge NYC * Community for a Sustainable Future

Hi Everyone:

I'm currently working with Green Edge NYC Collaborative and I just moved to the Williamsburg area. I would love to get a regular group of supper club goers started. I live a few blocks from the Grand Street stop on the L train, and I'm planning on hosting an area supper club at my apartment sometime between the middle to end of July. I was wondering if anyone was interested in attending and when would be a good day?

Please tell others who live in the area about the event and see if anyone else is interested.

-Nicole

Views: 5

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

I also recently moved to Williamsburg. I helped start the Stuyvesant Town Supper Club where I lived previously - it was great to get together with a group of neighbors. I enjoyed hosting and attending the dinners. I would love to attend one at your home and to host one at my place too!

I've joined the Southside CSA in the area, so I can let its members know about a supper club.

Best,
Ksenya
That sounds perfect! Is there a day that works best for you?
i would be possibly interested. i live at graham. mondays are good.
I'm going to host the July Williamsburg Supper Club on Monday, July 27th at 7 p.m. Please let me know if you plan on attending. Friends are of course welcome, just give me a heads up so I know how many to expect.

Bring your favorite local, organic, seasonal vegan or vegetarian dish to share. I will provide a bottle or two of wine (nothing fancy), but feel free to bring something else if you would like.

The address is 933 Grand Street.

rachelk said:
i would be possibly interested. i live at graham. mondays are good.

RSS

GET UPDATES

Lists
Newsletter
Volunteer Opportunities
Events

Events

GREEN EDGE APPROVED

rolling_logolock_process-1

gdb_seal1 MINT Logo
SBNYC Official Logo

facebook NEW GEC_NYC_Logo_Color